Sunday, December 5, 2010

Angel In Pink by Flor for my Tree

It's one thing to see art on your computer screen, but it's a totally different experience getting to open up a package with a unique one of a kind piece with your name on it.  I ordered a pink angel for my Etsy tree from Flor Larios.  I love the colors and the energy you see in Flor's work.    I always enjoy stopping by her shop and admiring her art.  I  fell in love with her Madonnas but when I saw the pink angel ornament, my Etsy ornament collection grew.
Second Ornament - Pink Angel by Flor

Some more pieces of from Flor Larios' Etsy shop that I love.



4 comments:

Flor Larios Art said...

Thank you so much Sara for posting about my works and for buying my art.

Ms Rebecca said...

Flors ornament is great! I'm gonna go right over and have a look at her shop!

Annie Dee said...

so pretty! what a neat idea to have an Etsy tree... I might have to start one up for my little tree on my desk L)

Kristin Aquariann said...

Wonderful ornament! Yay for pink glitter. ^.^