Saturday, December 4, 2010

Trimming My Etsy Tree

This year I started collecting unique handmade ornaments from various artists on Etsy.  This owl ornament by Misspottery is the first one that arrived.  I love it!  There is so much texture and spunk in this little guy.  Misspottery's shop houses wonderful pieces of art that incorporate texture, color, playfulness, and functionality.
My first ornament for my etsy tree -  an owl from Misspottery
Her shipping was super quick, so if you're still looking for a special handmade Holiday gift, you have time.  She offers a variety of pieces: jewelry, dishes, teapots, plates, ornaments. . . 
    
Misspottery on Etsy 


3 comments:

Catalina Calderon said...

Hello! glad to find your blog! I also love fabric art/craft!

I heard you were looking for some cute ornaments.

Here is a lovely fabric Turtle Dove

http://www.etsy.com/listing/63354014/fabric-two-turtle-dove-christmas


following

cigarboxbeads said...

what a great idea---i love your 'first'!

marilyn g

Maureen Cracknell Handmade said...

Oh -- that's cute!!! I already finished mine, shipping out tomorrow and I hope you like it : )