Saturday, October 31, 2015

Day 31 of 31 Days of Halloween

Here we are day 31.  Piles of ideas left for another year.  Emergency cards, tags, creations created.  BUT I made it.  31 projects for the month of October.  I feel so wicked.  I'm glad I jumped into this blog thing at the last minute. Thank you to everyone who stopped by - I began to feel a responsibility to craft it out to the end.  HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!  And thank you to Smeared Ink to putting this whole thing on.  AMAZING!!!

HAPPY HAUNTING


I made this card.  My husband judged it my best card yet (I can't say that I agree, but here it is!).  I HAD to go out with the gelatos around the edge.  So there's my finally spooky stamp art.  That creepy flying guy should be holding onto something….


This is no joke. I wish I could say I staged this photo, but that small area under that moon stamp is where I made all my projects.  What is wrong with me?!?!  


LITTLE BONUS
The Saw department has been creeping around my blog.  He brought me this pumpkin decoration for our Halloween party inspired by my card for my grandma!  What a GOON!



11 comments:

Sari / Granne said...

It's been a true pleasure to come her the hole month, thank you for the inspirations and fabulous projects to look at.

My Side of Oz said...

Have loved all your creations sorry I missed so many due to health reasons but will catch up for lots of inspiration! xx

Carol said...

Awesome final project Happy Halloween x

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! Wicked cool finale project and don't worry, your desk looks just like mine which I did tidy in preparation for October!

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the big pumpkins.
My craft area is big but by the time I have everything laid out
(for the current project and future projects) I have a small area for working.
I'm not sure I could work in a big, clear area. Like the stress.
Love the devil in his wings. Even the skeletons are running.
thanks for sharing with us all month. It's been an interesting
venture.
Happy Halloween

Unknown said...

Ha! I'm glad to see someone else's work area looks like mine!! LOL Thanks for all your great projects this month.

Susan Renshaw said...

Happy Halloween! Love the picture of your desk! Mine often looks the same! Enjoyed all your posts - see you next year?

Squiddy said...

Wikkit piece, and the desk - nothing abnormal in that!!!

DonnaMundinger said...

Lots of creepy cool stamps on this fab card. Love the scene and I'm sooooo happy that I'm not the only one whose craft table looks like a bomb went off. Happy Halloween! xxD

Laura said...

Happy Halloween!
You made it. Congratulations.
Thanks for being brave and showing your desk. Looks very familiar to me.

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

I have so enjoyed your blog this month. I hope you have a wonderful Happy Halloween!