Friday, October 9, 2015

Day 9 of 31 Days of Halloween

Welcome to day 9 of a very intensive month long blog hop hosted by Smeared Ink.  Serval stamp artists are participating in the 31 Days of Halloween by sharing a new stamped creation each day for the month of October.  You can find the blog roll for the Wicked Bloggers on the right hand side of my blog.  Thanks for stopping by - enjoy Day 9!

Trick or Treat!

 An angel in a graveyard… Trick or Treat!  I guess got a little cute with this tag.   
 I used a tag that I had washed with white gesso, then I stamped the graveyard in black and stars in purple on the tag.  Then I went around the edges with green and purple gelatos and smudged around the edge of the tag.  Then I stamped the angel on white card stock and orange card stock.  I cut the orange dress out and glued it on top of the girl stamped on white and cut it out.  Then I stamped the jack-o-lantern in orange and cut it out and snuck it into her hand.  Then I glued it down and stamped Trick or Treat! on top.  Add some yarn and done!

Trick or Treat!  Too cute for me - but I thought it was kind of a fun way to go for this Friday.

13 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Awww, it's adorable! Love the paper piecing and the spooky graveyard way in the background. Really sweet little trick or treater. So innocent. Looks like she lost her way (and is going to get spirited away by some menacing creature lurking in the shadows. Bwahahaha!) xxD

Squiddy said...

Good luck to her.

Unknown said...

In love with the background and the ribbons. Fun tag

Sari / Granne said...

Cute indeed, love the background and the graveyard and the pumpkin purse

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

A faBOOlous tag today, love the image and colours!

Mary Holshouser said...

She's sweet.
the coloring is great.
thanks for sharing.

Susan Renshaw said...

Gorgeous tag - love the cute image and the colours!

My Side of Oz said...

Love the purple and the stars...fantastic and fabulously cute xx

Unknown said...

Lovely little tag--love those gelatos!

valscraftings said...

Love the tag, images and colour!

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

such a cute tag love the girl and her pumpkin trick or treat bag. too cute. Happy Day 9

Lyneen said...

My goodness... how cute it that little trick or treater!!! Great tag! Thanks for sharing!!

Michelle said...

Love this, Sara!