Monday, April 1, 2013

Blog Hop Friday April 5th with 100 Proof Press & Genuinely Jane Studios


Somehow I cyberly  bumped into a cool lady who also happens to own a crafty business.  And we decided our products work nicely together so we're putting on a blog hop.  The 100 Proof  Press design team (and myself) are going to team up with the gals at Genuinely Jane Studios.  I seriously love the GJS books - I even put a few up on the 100 Proof Press site.  These books just call out to be altered and stamped.  While they'll be some really lovely projects in the hop (we're talking lots of projects and ideas), I'm just going to share the cover of one of the albums I crafted up.  The birdie album with my favorite "The Way of Life" Stamp.  I've also been into using the "Large Corner Design" all over the place.
(don't forget the lil' owl queen!)
So if you're into altered art, visiting blogs full of great projects, and winning prizes, you should join us on Friday!  Hoot hoot!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like is book it's adorable

Hazel's Crafty Creations said...

Gorgeous book. Love the colours