Monday, January 10, 2011

Thinking of what to create with this Red Love fabric

This fabric caught my eye quite a few years ago when I was shopping with my Auntie.  It is just so sweet, I just haven't decided what I want to make with it.  I could fussy cut and make a cute Valentine's Day wall-hanging, put some of it in hoops (you know the crafty hoop craze that's going on), or there's always an owl.

What do do with this lovely fabric?
Or maybe I'll just come up with some new idea.  I really just want to make something with it THIS YEAR!  Ooo maybe a bunting!

Custom Valentine's Purses with a tiny card inside!
I got to make 6 sweet Valentine purses for a customer, I'm so happy to do custom orders!  I do have a some left in my shop too.

3 comments:

Jingle said...

Oh, those little purses are just fantastic! I love that fabric! I think a bunting is a GREAT idea for it!

Anne said...

SWEET!

Unknown said...

These are so cute, and well photographed.