Wednesday, April 21, 2010

New Pincushion - Crafty like a Fox



This week I told myself I was going to create something new - with a new pattern and everything. I am so into Japanese fabric right now and I had this piece of fabric that was floating around my craft room and it needed to turn into something. I thought it would be cool as a pincushion, but I could not use my regular pincushion pattern or the fox would get all cut up. So, I came up with a new one that featured the crafty little fox and purple polka dots. I think I'll have to make myself a scissor sleeping bag to go with it.

9 comments:

Kim @ Everything Etsy said...

That's a perfect way to use that cool fox fabric! Thanks for joining us this week! :)

~Kim

Mrs.Kwitty said...

That IS a great fabric...whimsy--gotta love it! Great pairing with the polka dots.
Smiles, Karen

Zemphira ~ Scatter Art. said...

Thanks Kim and Mrs. Kwitty.
I am crazy for that fabric!

Fanie || TheCraftyLife.com said...

Hello Zemphira,

Congratulations! You just won the April issue of Craft Leftovers Monthly via my blog, TheCraftyLife.com

To receive your free zine, please send me an email with a contact adress where I should send you the zine at faniegregoire AT gmail DOT com.

Have a good week, :-)

Kelly Warren said...

very cute! i'm glad you saved the fox. :-) fun blog!

Meet Virginia said...

I am in love with this fox fabric! Its so cute, great job!!

~Morgan

Meet Virginia!
Meet Virginia!
Meet Virginia!

Sarah Knight said...

looks very cute : )

Allison said...

Found you in the Etsy forums. This is so great! I love the color combo.

Anonymous said...

Bravo, this brilliant phrase is necessary just by the way