Wednesday, April 21, 2010

New Pincushion - Crafty like a Fox



This week I told myself I was going to create something new - with a new pattern and everything. I am so into Japanese fabric right now and I had this piece of fabric that was floating around my craft room and it needed to turn into something. I thought it would be cool as a pincushion, but I could not use my regular pincushion pattern or the fox would get all cut up. So, I came up with a new one that featured the crafty little fox and purple polka dots. I think I'll have to make myself a scissor sleeping bag to go with it.

9 comments:

Kim @ Everything Etsy said...

That's a perfect way to use that cool fox fabric! Thanks for joining us this week! :)

~Kim

Mrs.Kwitty said...

That IS a great fabric...whimsy--gotta love it! Great pairing with the polka dots.
Smiles, Karen

Zemphira ~ Scatter Art. said...

Thanks Kim and Mrs. Kwitty.
I am crazy for that fabric!

Fanie.ca said...

Hello Zemphira,

Congratulations! You just won the April issue of Craft Leftovers Monthly via my blog, TheCraftyLife.com

To receive your free zine, please send me an email with a contact adress where I should send you the zine at faniegregoire AT gmail DOT com.

Have a good week, :-)

Kelly Warren said...

very cute! i'm glad you saved the fox. :-) fun blog!

Morgan//Nuts and Bows said...

I am in love with this fox fabric! Its so cute, great job!!

~Morgan

Meet Virginia!
Meet Virginia!
Meet Virginia!

Sarah Knight said...

looks very cute : )

Allison said...

Found you in the Etsy forums. This is so great! I love the color combo.

Anonymous said...

Bravo, this brilliant phrase is necessary just by the way